Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Moemi Katayama in indoor Hot Spring


Katayama Moemi (片山萌美) is a Japanese G. idol, who represented her country in the World Miss University 2012 contest. 


Born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. She attended Reitaku University majoring in Economics. When she was 19 she attended talent training school, her parents were already actors on TV and Stage and she was inspired to be an actress.


In 2012 she was a contestant in the World Miss University pageant and won category Miss Japan Nature in an Idol Pageant.



She has made several appearances on television and popular mens magazines such as Young Jump and Weekly Playboy.



There's more down the link ;)

4 comments:

  1. MOEMI-CHAN! She is one of my favourite too, thanks for upload her. And by the way, can I request Yanagi Sisters (Iroha Yanagi and Yurina Yanagi)? I like them too. I am sorry if its make you busy. No need to hurry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Moemin is so cuteee! You're welcome!
      Ok, will try to post one of them this this weekend. It's ok, it's good for me to know what other peoples favorite gravure idol, so no problem for me :)

      Delete
  2. The time when I know the meaning of "Kawaii" words are, when I know Moemi-chan. :D thanks for post it.

    ReplyDelete